Ventura Aerospace embedded systems are highly adaptable and ruggedized for the aerospace industry. We use these control systems in our fire suppression systems. They can also be used for supplementary ECS control used in special mission applications, health monitoring, payload monitoring and many other functions.
As a National Instruments Alliance partner, our solutions are built from the best modular hardware in the industry.
Our systems are designed to meet many of the following requirements for aircraft use.
- Mil-Std-810 for environmental, including shock and vibration
- DO 160 for environmental, including shock and vibration
- Mil-Std-704 for power
- Custom power boards to handle the requirements of Mil-Std-704
- Custom circuit board design for interface and signal conditioning
- Reconfigurable I/O
- Multiple I/O, Analog or Digital
- EMI Shielding
- Radiated emission testing
- Conformal Coating
- PCB Design